My Fab Followers

Thursday 26 March 2015

Mother's Day Cards with Stampin Up



I have some fabulous Stampin Up stash and don't use it enough, partly because I struggle to know how to use it!  So I've taken lots of inspiration of Pinterest and made these two Mother's Day cards using the Flower Patch stamp and die sets.  On the one above I used the gorgeous Anja's Edge die from Marianne Designs (LR0202 and in stock here in the UK at MaddyLisa Crafts).  I added some hessian, doilies and twine from stash and that was pretty much my card, and I have to say quite simple to make, apart from the cutting out of all the dies!!!  I've also used as much as possible, my Stampin Up inks.
The only change to this one is the Spellbinders border that I used for the curved edge.

I spent yesterday, out in our vegetable come flower come fruit garden and have managed to clear most of it as you can see below, just got to think about what to plant now!!



That's all for now, folks!  Nearly the weekend!!
Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Jacee said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous Julie, whata lovely card, those flowers are smashing!

You've been busy then, your garden looks enormous, bet you get some lovey fruit and veg out there, lot's of work though I bet, the views beyond are lovely.

Hugs Jacee

Simply Paper Card Design