My Fab Followers

Monday 4 May 2015

Mo's Peggy


I'm still rather immobilised with my foot and it's driving me potty.  I can do quite a lot but everything I read tells you to keep it non weight bearing for as long as possible, so card making it was!  This is a fabulous new image from Mo's Digital Pencil called Peggy and you can find her here. I think she's a new favourite with a great many crafters, including me, as I've seen a lot of gorgeous makes with her out there in blogland!  I've teamed her up with some fab My Minds Eye papers and some equally fab Marianne Die, and a design folder, as below:
 LR0116 -  Frame and Flourish set- I used the flourishes
LR0235 - Small Ovals by Petra
LR0249 - Tiny's Flower 2
LR0351 - Petra's Birds (Frame and birds)
DF3401 - Flowers embossing folder (almost hidden beneath my flowers!)
The tiny, shiny gems are also from Marianne.
I got the Shabby Pink Frantage out and added some flowers, and vintage lace from my stash. 
Right, I'm going to sit in the garden for a bit now - I'm busy doing nothing, as the song goes!!
Enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK!!
Hugs, Juliexx

7 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Sorry to hear that you are still immobilised but at least it doesn't affect your crafting so that's a bonus right? She is gorgeous and you have done her proud by surrounding her with all the gorgeous embellishments and details on your wonderful card.
Lorraine

Daniele said...

thank goodness for crafting at least whilst you keep the weight off your foot you can craft, another delightful card Julie, looks like you are settling into your new home
hugs and best wishes x

heidy said...

What a lovely card Julie,hope your feet gets better real soon!!
Big XXX Heidy

Jacee said...

How very pretty Julie, a beautiful card
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

debby4000 said...

Adorable, fabulous card
Luv
Debby

Marilyn said...

I love your card Julie! It's so pretty and romantic and your colouring is Fab-U-Lous!
hang in there with your foot... Broke a bone in my foot two years ago and the cast thing drove me batty. It gets better though so stay tough!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Super cute and beautifully embellished, Mrs B! Hugs, Lesley