My Fab Followers

Thursday 10 September 2015

Wishing for Snow ..... just not quite yet!!


I think I must sound like a stuck record sometimes but isn't this another gorgeous Mo image - called Wishing for Snow, and there is also a male version available here.
I've coloured her with my Promarkers and matched my colours with some fab Marianne papers - full list of Marianne products below:

Pretty Paper Blocs by Eline's - Let it Snow
Skates - LR0247
Knitting embossing folder and matching die - DF3418


The sentiments are a stamp and die combo from Paper Trey Ink and the rest is from stash. 
Happy Thursday!!

Juliexx

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a beautiful card, I love all the layers and details and the vintage colour tones too. Just gorgeous.
Lorraine

Jacee said...

Wonderful design Julie, fabulous image, love the bow and the word 'snow'
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

heidy said...

Such a beautiful card Julie!!
XXXX

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Saw this on FB, it's just gorgeous Julie. Love the image and your fabulous colouring and card design really showcases the gorgeous image. Love the lush ribbon and sweet embellies. Hugs, Wends x