My Fab Followers

Friday 8 April 2016

Mo's Roses in Vase


I've not managed to make a card all week, which was ok as we had our youngest daughter up to meet our new family member.  Em went home last night though, so I used today to make this card using one Mo's newer images, Roses In Vase. I fancied a bit of vintage/shabby chic too, and this is what I came up with.
My flower colouring close up looks a bit pants, but still kinda like them.  My papers are Vintage Time from Crafts and U, and I've used several lovely new dies from Marianne Designs as follows:

CR1362 - Craftables Stitched Heart border Die 
LR0415 - Lace Doiley Die Set
CR1360 - Basics - Passe Partout, Stitched Circles Die Set
LR0271- Flourish (which is just peeking out from behind the flowers!)

I used a Kaiser Craft script die on the vase, border and wooden lady shape.  There's a couple of roses I made with cloud clay, twirled Kraft twists, a bark heart and a few pearls.  I finally added some Cotton Candy Stickles for a bit of sparkle.
That's all for now, I need to give my craft room a good tidy - it is a mess, I cannot wait until my new space is up and running, I'm going to have so much room!  I might add some before photos soon so you can see why I'm so excited!!
Happy Weekend, bloggers!
Hugs, Juliexx


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Really nice! The card has a lovely shabby chic look to it and I like it!

Grenouille Greetings said...

This card is for sure bloomin lovely! Hugs, Lesley