My Fab Followers

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Passion for Promarkers - New Digital Challenge



It's my kind of challenge starting today at Passion for Promarkers- Make It Digital, so use a digi image/sentiment somewhere on your card. Great theme Marie!  Well you know I'm a huge fan of Mo'sDigital Pencil so of course picked this image, Kate, from Mo's vast catalogue and which is getting bigger daily!!
I coloured her to match these pretty papers from Lili of the Valley Nitwit papers and used the following dies from Marianne Designs:

Petra's Beautiful Border die - LR0407
Tiny's Lily Die - CR1306
Spikey flowers - LR0229
Lace Border - LR0385
My sentiment is also LOTV and all the other bits are from stash.
Our generous sponsor this week is Di’s Digi Stamps who are offering one lucky winner a prize of a $12.00 voucher to spend in her online store. 
Di's Digital Stamps
Don't forget to check our my teamies' fab makes here and then come and join in our challenge!
Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

Juls said...

Stunning xx

~@ngie~ said...

absolutely B-E-A-UUUUUUUUTIFUL..... I just love everything about it darl :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway