My Fab Followers

Saturday 8 October 2016

More quickish Christmas cards



Hey bloggers, Happy Saturday!  It's turned a bit colder here in the North of England and of course, when we turned the heating on tonight, it wasn't working!!  Extra jumpers it is!
Talking of cold, I made some more quickish Christmas cards using this fab Hobbyart Hare. I embossed him with Stampendous Opaque White embossing powder, and did the same with the sentiment. I then layered up the image using two Marianne Die Sets:-
Distressed  Edge Squares - CR1375
Anja's Squares - LR0242
I'm hoping to spend today crafting, or perhaps a little gardening if the sun shines!
Enjoy your day.
Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

coops said...

Both so stunning Julie.I love the image and it looks fabulous embossed in white against the kraft :D

xx coops xx

Diane Louise J said...

Gorgeous x