My Fab Followers

Sunday 16 October 2016

Mo's Toyshop Helper


Hi from a wet and miserable Lake District!  Maybe a day for hunkering down and crafting, or shopping!  Can't quite decide so until I do, here's my latest Christmas card, using Toyshop Helper from our fabulous Mo Manning.  
What a cutie eh, reminds me of one of my great nephews! I think the papers are Dovecraft and some buttons and ribbon from stash and  I used the following Marianne goodies:
Star Die (inc snowflake die) - CR1226
Star Embossing Folder and die set - DF3427
Bells die - COL1363
Other Snowflake Dies from Heart die set - CR1225

While writing my post I think I've decided on a hunkering down day!

Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

an absolutely stunning card darl... I love everything about it :) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Tindaloo said...

Gorgeous card and great details! :)