My Fab Followers

Friday 27 January 2017

My first felted card


Regular visitors to my blog may have seen that I started a bit of felting about a year ago,making this scene below using both wet and needle felting techniques.
So, I decided to incoroporate my felting into my card making and this is the result. This was made by needle felting and I am pretty pleased with the result.
It didn't need much embellishing so I just layerd it up on some torn corrogated paper and a few wooden buttons.  The recipient was best matey Lesley, who actually gave me the pack of corrogated papers - what goes around eh! 😊

I'll definitely be making more of this style of card, maybe even more mini- I love the technique!  
Another favourite pastime at the minute, is babysitting for our little Violet, which I'm doing this afternoon - lucky Nanny I am!
Enjoy your day!
Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Crafty KJ said...

Wow Julie, this is absolutely amazing! Gorgeous colours and that scene is beautiful -must have taken ages. Great to incorporate this into your cardmaking - look forward to seeing some more xx