My Fab Followers

Friday 9 June 2017

Mo's Let Love Grow


My card today is for a a lovely lady from my craft group- and it's her birthday today - Happy Birthday Susi!  Let Love Grow is just a perfect image for her as she is an organic flower grower and also makes handcrafted flowers for local coffee houses and cafes!  Clever lady and the image is the spit of her too- I'm not sure if she realised a few weeks ago that I was colouring this up in front of her taking note of her colouring!!  
The papers are a bargain set I  got by Pebbles and the scalloped lacy edged die is from the Marianne Creatables Die Set - LR0180. Think the sentiment is Hero Arts although I've had it so long I can't be sure! 
It also happens to be our Wedding Anniversary today - 33 years -eeekk!!
Hugs Juliexx

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Happy Anniversary!
Fabulous card and your colouring is gorgeous. Sweet image and I like the shape and pretty papers too.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a gorgeous card and your colouring of that sweet image is superb, I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with it.
Happy Anniversary too!
Lorraine

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card
Love seeing the shaped cards

Mia said...

So lovely, so pretty card!