My Fab Followers

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Mo's Tori and some freebie stamps and sneak peak news!


Did you get your free border stamps with Making Cards Magazine last month - and papers?  I'd already coloured this image - the gorgeous Tori from Mo's Digital Pencil- and decided these fab loopy papers together with the matching border stamps would be just perfect with her- she looks kind of loopy, in a fabulous way of course!  A little close up below to show you you the fab paper and stamps.  I believe you can also buy the stamps directly from Making Cards Magazine  if you didn't manage to get the magazine freebie.

And Making Cards Magazine have just put a sneak peek up on Facebook of a project that I've done for them using Marianne Design products -August edition of the magazine out Friday folks, I'm so excited and thrilled to be given the opportunity!


The green and pink papers are from the latest collection from Marianne Designs Boho Summer - PK9148.  I've also used this oval lattice die for the back of my image - Creatables Lattice die set: LR0376.

Well, I think I'll join Tori doing a happy dance  tonight!  That's it for now peeps!

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great use of the border stamps, fab card