My Fab Followers

Sunday 9 July 2017

Tea anyone?


I feel I've not  had much time for crafting lately so it was nice to get in my craft room this afternoon and complete this card using Lili of The Valley digi image, Jasmine coffee - but she's drinking tea here!!

I chose my colours with these Marianne papers in mind and of course tea/coffee colours. I love this sentiment from Marianne Designs and this gorgeous new circular die set that also includes the little bow - full Marianne details below:

Twine Circles Craftables Die set - CR1414
Tea sentiment stamp - KJ1710
Dark Vintage Papers -PK9082

I've also used a Tim Holtz die and some flowers and lace from stash.

That's all for now - hopefully I'll get some more crafting time this week!

Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Julie, love the colours and the sentiment is fab !
Hugs, Kaz xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous card, gorgeous colouring on the image as always and a great design.
Lorraine