My Fab Followers

Monday 14 August 2017

Wedding card


I can't believe that it is already over a week since my niece Lily got married.  It was a fab day and the weather was so kind!  There's a picture of the Happy Couple below. 

I started  off wanting to use this sentiment from Inkylicious and it fit perfectly into this frame on a new die from Marianne Designs- Anja's Marquee set - LR0483.  The papers are also Marianne and I took my colour scheme from these - they're so gorgeous!  Anyway, full list of Marianne products below the next picture.
 

Anja’s Marquee Die set _ LR0483
Anja’s Roses Corner Die – LR0214
Anja’s Roses Border – LR0212
Petra’s Holly Die – LR0384
Wedding Couple – LR0427
Leaf Flourish – LR0120
Romantic Vintage Papers – PK9093
Lace
Silk Lace -JU0915
Gems - JU0937

I inked through all the dies whilst the die cuts were still in place as it does add a lovely vintage feel.

I coloured the silk lace with my promarkers to match the colour of the card and then added a few pearls and sparkles and I was done. 

And below are the new Mr and Mrs Ogilvie!  Congratulations to a fabulous couple!
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, wedding and outdoor

Hugs, Juliexx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Julie, love that sentiment and the way you have inked the die cuts. A gorgeous photo of the happy couple too :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Chrissie said...

This is totally stunning Julie! Such a beautiful card and gorgeous elements. I also love the way you have managed to give such a vintage card a modern feel. Love it! xx