My Fab Followers

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Marianne Layering Squirrel stamp



This has been a card in the making for weeks on my "desk"!  It just kept getting pushed aside and covered over with other stuff!  Finally managed to finish it  before Autumn finishes and Winter rolls in!
The image is fabulous layering stamp from Marianne designs, details below along with all the other Marianne goodies that I've used. 

Squirrel Layered Stamp - TC0856
Label from Basic Shapes Big Label Die set -C1353
Window Die - CR1286
Acorn and Oak Leaves Die Set - LR0373
Rake Die - LR0374
Broom Die - LR0433
Leaves Die - CR1336/LR0430

I especially love this acorn and leaves die set!

The sentiment is by PaperTrey Ink - I have to use it whenever I use a squirrel image - it's the law!!

Right, got a write up to do now! 
Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

This is so pretty Julie! Love the fall colours and design and the dies are gorgeous!