My Fab Followers

Monday 13 November 2017

Winter Wonderland



This is one of  my winter scene cards that appeared in Making Cards magazine last month, using all Marianne products.  I loved using a combination of old and new products to create this little scene, not least the new bendy card die set, which gives such a lovely dimension to your card and is perfect for ski slopes! 
All Marianne Products used Below

Bendy Card Die - CR1402
Hetty's Winter Trees Stamp - HT1610
Hetty's Happy Snowmen Set - HT1609
               Winter Wonderland Sentiment Die - CR1347
               Chalet Die - COL1328
               Skis Die Set - CR1252
               Large Spar Tree Die - LR0378
               Small Christmas Tree Die - LR0136
               Eline's Sweet Stars Papers - PB7051
               Aqua Colour Papers - PK9147

I wonder if that is hot chocolate or coffee trasch in that mug!  I know I always needed  a few coffee trasches to help me ski!! 



I think the starry paper is just perfect for the sky background and the green tones from the Aqua colour paper pads make perfect die cut Christmas trees! 

 I added a few snowflakes and some glitter to complete the wintery scene.  
Thanks for popping in!
Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great scene you have created, love the expression on the skiing snowman's face
Hugs Kaz xx