My Fab Followers

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Christmas with Marianne Designs


I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas, we did, despite illness and leaking showers, and not enough time in the day!  This is another set of cards that I made using the stunning Christmas sets from Marianne this year.  Get them for next year if you can- I'll be using them again for sure!

Here's the full list of items just to help you along!!

Christmas stamp and die set - KJ1719
Snowflake Corner Die - LR0497
Gift Wrapping Twigs and Twine Stamp and Die set - KJ1715
Ice Crystals Border Die - LR0486 
Papers - Mostly Berry Christmas PB7053

That's all for now - having a quiet day before heading to our daughter's for a Christmas quizzy evening that had to be postponed as Violet was so ill before Crimbo!  A lot of it about so I wish you well if you've been sufferingxx

Hugs, Juliexx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fab cards, love all the gorgeous die cuts
Hope you enjoyed your quiz night :)
Hugs Kaz xx